Kiralyret Forest Train Ride
The original line was built in 1893 to deliver the wood cut down in the earl’ s land. At present it is used for touristic purposes between Kismaros and Kiralyret with diesel, steam engines, as well as a solar energy engine introduced in 2013. They are also running Nostalgy trains with steam engines, and carriages with catering from time to time.
- Departs from Kismaros, 4 kms from the House, free parking lots around the station.
- Duration of the trip: 30 minutes
- Tickets are sold at the station. Parking lots nearby. Prices are informative, may change.
- Return ticket: HUF 1000,- discount ticket: HUF 600,-
- Nostalgy (steam engine) fare: HUF 1600,-